- Detour is an ambiguous and ever evolving scent that weaves a heart note of Rose through warm, musky and faintly smokey layers of Black Tea, Guaiac Wood, Nutmeg and Amber.
- Poured in handmade vessels by Romy Northover of No. in a limited release of 17 pieces. Vessels can be repurposed as tea or coffee mugs after candle has been burned to base and cleaned out.
- Notes of Guaiac Wood, Black Tea, Rose, Nutmeg, Benzoin, Suede, Orris & Amber
- Made with 100% American grown soy wax, fine essential oils and high quality perfume ingredients.
- 50-55 hrs
- Never leave a candle burning unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Place candle on a fireproof surface when burning. Allow candle to cool before handling.
- For best results, trim wick to 1/4" before each burn. Allow candle to burn for 1-3 hours at a time, or until wax has melted to the edges of the vessel.
- To repurpose vessel once wax level has reached the wick base, carefully fill with boiling water and allow remaining wax to release and float to the top. After 3-4 hours, carefully drain water and discard remaining wax. A spoon may be used to clean out any remaining wax, along with the wick base. Hand wash with soap and water before repurposing for coffee/tea consumption :)